- One professional model and adventurer
- One professional model, adventurer and actress
- Café Rider’s fabricator and craftsman
- A patina’d Yamaha café racer
- A clean, slightly modded Triumph Bonneville
- Dusty weather
- Desert terrain
Throw all this stuff together, add in a healthy dose of the Café Rider “be original, be free” spirit and you get something like this. In fact, we're going to make an exception here by keeping the words to a minimum and let the photos do the talking. Enjoy!
Let’s be realistic, it took a good bit of planning and the extreme patience of our models working in adverse weather conditions to make this project come to fruition. In the end, we all had fun and to be fair, that’s all that really mattered. Big thanks to Sonia and Zubin for braving the elements, and to Fahim for helping us create the effect we were going for.